Often constrained by the interfaces between planning and a cost model developed by the financial team and by repetitive steps.
- Can use a model developed and approved by the finance team for various scenarios simply by loading new inputs.
- Uses templates to control and replicate repeatable tasks and reduce the chance of human error.
- Run the many scenarios required using a single model. Changes made to the model flow through to all scenarios.
- Able to validate that changes made deliver the anticipated outcomes.
- The Rule of Four means you can understand all cost calculations giving confidence in the outcomes.
- Users can drill through from the cost schedule to the inputs driving the outcome.
- Provides insight through professional and credible visuals.